It happened in November 2007 . .....
We had just returned from a much needed holiday in a remote idyllic Greek Island.
We were both fairly chilled out so I suppose that 'Kate ' thought that the timing was right to enlighten me about the T-Girl world.
We had I suppose fallen into a comfortable rut over the years we have been together.
So as you can imagine this announcement certainly jolted me out of said rut and set in motion the roller coaster ride of a lifetime!!!!......
Thursday, 31 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A "rollercoaster" - it certainly is and always will be. But I'm happy to hear that you have been understanding & supportive from the outset. You could partly blame me for Kate coming out of the closet if you wish? LOL! Anyway, nice to see this blog and one that I will keep an eye on from time to time. Hugs, KD. xxxxxx
Post a Comment