Thursday, 31 July 2008

Meeting Kate

After 'The Bombshell' and a heart to heart and some time to digest all the information that 'Kate' had given me I did some research on the internet about T-Girls as I was initially concerned that all this had something to do with wife-swopping and swinging and all that jazz!!
However I quickly came to realise that it was in fact nothing to do with that scene and more to do with a basic appreciation of the female form and feeling in step with being female..or being in touch with the feminine side and wanting to project this by dressing as a female
So one day when we had some time together at home I was shown a picture of 'Kate' and then later got to meet her in person. I was initially surprised at 'her' quite female appearance and mannerisms, which surprisingly do not leak out in normal 'Bob' mode.

No comments: