
Had a strange experience last night - Kate and I called for tea at Teela's and I decided not to change and just wore my everyday trousers and top. Kate on the other hand wore a new blouse and skirt and glittery scarf. I felt very drab compared to the other girls there and got a strange but interesting insight into how it must feel in Bobs World. I think Sarah referred to it living in black and white instead of in colour - I shall definitely be in full colour for the gig on Wednesday!
As ever it was great to meet the girls who are a lovely bunch. It was nice to see Nicky who was looking good -she certainly seems to be blossoming and Diana who was looking particulary foxy in her pink boots and blonde wig. We had a nice chat with Mandy who hasn't had much opportunity to get out and she was really sad to have to change back into Bob at the end of the night - this time I had some understanding of how she must have felt!
No comments:
Post a Comment