
Loving 'Lost In Austen' - just been catching up on some episodes I missed whlst out on my 'wild Wednesdays'. I have heard it referred to as a girls version of 'Life On Mars' which is an interesting paralell. I suppose the similarities are there with the main character being misplaced in time - one particulary funny scene is when 'Miss Price' is walking through the olde worlde town dressed in a leather jacket and leggins! It is interesting to observe how a modern girl copes with the very proper rules of society and courtship.
It might be nice if some of the old fashioned attitudes were to return it might be especially beneficial to some of the lads outside a pub on our last outing who shouted over 'get your tits out for the lads'...Charming! Needless to say we just ignored them...Yes romance is it would seem sadly lacking these days!
No comments:
Post a Comment