Friday, 21 November 2008

Admiring Glances


Following our experience with the 'Spanish admirer' as he will be forever branded - Mr Kate and I have had some debate about the situation. I prefer to view it with humour as no harm was done - and he took the hint pretty quickly and vanished into thin air. I was however rather shocked at his direct approach - I would normally have expected dinner and a show and at least 6 dates before getting to the stage he lept to!.... Obviously I can't really use my normal expectations in this case as 1) We were in Naps and 2) It has been over 25 years since I have partaken in the dating scene. I have had experience of Spanish guys from my much younger single girly holidays and they do tend to be alot more up front than English guys and more touchy feely - but not quite to that extent - must be the latin blood! To be honest to be approached by a young, attractive guy is quite an ego boast to a late 40 something - and it certainly does not usually happen right in front of the husbands nose so to speak...........hmm

Anyway we have agreed that if a similar situation should arise again that we will both slap said offender!!!

No comments: