Thursday, 6 November 2008

Walk Like A Lady


Kate and I had a nice quiet dinner on Wednesday - just the 2 of us. Kate wore her new red leather skirt that she bought at Teelas Grand Sale which looked very foxy on her but laddered her tights on the zipper.
We popped into the Rembrant to say hello to the regulars and then got swept into Naps which was extremely quiet inspite of it being bonfire night.
We were the among the first to arrive upstairs and were followed by the 'ladyboys' who certainly know how to work 'The Walk' they duly struted their way onto the dance floor and proceeded to preen and admire themselves in the mirors. I commented to Kate at how gorgeous they looked and how their facial features were very feminine.
In total contrast There was a girl who seemed to have forgotten her skirt as she was wearing a standard length blouse with horrible grey thick knitted tights as Kate put it 'not enough to cover the meat and 2 veg!

Things quickly hotted up and we found our way onto the dance floor and this time Kate beat me as I had to sit down first (getting out of practise I think).

2 comments:

Tawny Karen said...

You had to sit down first,whats happening?

Mrs Kate said...

Shes been getting in some practice with Dianna the new Dancing Queen.
xx