Sunday, 9 November 2008

Birhday Bash



Kate and I celebrated her first 'coming out' anniversary and my 40 something birthday this week. She did my hair and make-up in honour of our special occasion and lent me some of her magical Mac make-up despite it being a couple of shades too dark for my skintone (looked like I had a fortnight in the Med) -it still knocked about 20 years of my real skin age - No wonder you girls rave about it!

Lisa,Dianna and ourselves had a lovely intimate meal in Velvet (photos on Di's blog) then headed upstairs to the bar for a 'quiet drink' -which was a naive mistake to make as it was Saturday and therefore heaving and too noisy to have a proper conversation. Although Lisa managed to chat to a lovely blonde lady that she had met earlier in the Ladies - the hussy!

We then headed up to Naps which took a while to get going - dancing wise but I was approached by one of the 'ladyboys' who recognised us from Wednesday who said she liked my dress - high praise indeed - it must have been the Magical Mac Make-up!

Later in the evening - well about 2am! I was dancing on my own to a Madonna re-mix when a straight looking (real)girl approached me and starting dancing with me - we did the cursery smile and hello bit, but then she started to get a bit touchy feely and gave me a big cuddle which was nice but not the normal behaviour I am used to from other girls in night clubs. I started to wonder if I was giving out lesbian signals but she certainly didn't strike me as one (perhaps she was just naturally friendly)which is nicer than some of the aggressive girls that are about. So at 3am we headed for home after what had been a very memorable and lovely birhday celebration with my favourite girlfriends and a couple of new ones!

3 comments:

Tawny Karen said...

Hi
I'm sorry I missed your birthday. It sounds like you had a great if interesting one.
Be careful with the MAC it can become addictive trying out different products. I know lol.
I know it's past but I hope you had a happy birthday.
Karen xx

Lisa Karen Devonshire said...

what do you mean, 'hussy'?! She was so gorgeous! We'll have words tonight! x

Mrs Kate said...

Hi Karen - Many Thanks for the good wishes - I had a fab birthday.
Have a great week-end xx

Hi Lisa - Sorry babes course you're not a hussy -she was gorgeous -just jealous!.
Many thanks for the yummy choccies. Sorry we had to rush off on Wed and didnt get chance to say goodbye properly.
See you soon x