I was in New Look the other day checking out the shoes (fabulous range at really low prices)
Kate was after a pair of red shoes but they only seemed to go up to a size 7 .
As I had previously blogged I bumped into an old friend from way back (all the way to Primary School) . She had gone down in my estimation when she walked out on her hubby and sons to shack up with a younger model. (meow)
Anyway she noticed I was trying on a pair of rather vampy scarlet satin shoes (purely for research purposes of course!) and she asked where I was going to wear them I replied with a smile "Oh here and there". If only she knew! (She thinks I am a boring married old lady who never goes out) I couldn't stop grinning to myself.
Needless to say I promptly bought said shoes and intend to wear them on our next outing!!
Wednesday, 6 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment